A powerful application used to operate our MAXX-1100 patient positioning systems
MAXX-1100 CT Laser Desktop Application
The MAXX-1100 CT laser desktop application is a .NET Microsoft Windows based application which is able to operate single MAXX-1100 units as well as a complete MAXX-1100 set through TCP / IP via Ethernet. The MAXX-1100 desktop application is equipped with a patient data grid, a laser control panel to operate each laser unit, a DICOM 3.0 control interface compatible with all major CT machines, a reference diagram, and several other features. The MAXX-1100 CT laser desktop is a powerful application used to operate our MAXX-1100 patient positioning systems and is user friendly to verify that daily operations can always be completed in a timely manner.
- We use robust software and validate daily operations are completed in a timely manner.
- The MAXX-1100 CT Laser desktop application is a .NET Microsoft Windows application.
- It operates individual and multiple MAXX-1100 units.
- The application communicates with MAXX-1100 systems using TCP / IP over Ethernet.
- The application is equipped with a patient data grid view.
- Included in the application is an example of a reference diagram.
- User friendly.
- We equip our CT Laser application with a DICOM 3.0 server.
- Our application has an embedded laser control panel.