Our Manual Laser Patient Positioning System
The Maxx-600 series is our manual patient positioning system and it is based on the original CL-606 series but takes advantage of a new streamlined and economic design along with the latest laser technology to offer a simple but robust laser with minimal maintenance. MAXX-600 series includes MAXX-606 crosshair laser and MAXX-607 sagittal laser.
Easy to install, the Maxx-606 and Maxx-607 embody the essence of our “The Art Of Simplicity” motto. The Maxx-60 series is the choice where there are budget concerns and will provide years of trouble free operation.
Laser Specifications :
- 4 Axis movement:
- X axis – Horizontal movement: 20mm (0.8”) +/-10mm (from ISO center)
- Y axis – Vertical movement: 20mm (0.8”) +/-10mm (from ISO center)
- Roll axis – Horizontal rotation: 10º +/-5º
- Pitch axis – Vertical rotation: 6º +/-3º
- Crosshair beam rotation: 15º +/-7.5º
- Focus Adjustment: from 0.5m-6m (2’-20’)
- Crosshair beam fan-out: 60º in both axis
- Available colors: red and green
- Laser Power Adjustment: 0.1mW-5mW
- Maximum line width @ 5m (16’): <1.0mm (0.04”)
- Operating Temperature: 5°-28°C (40°-85°F)
- Power requirements: 110-240 VAC, 0.8A, 50-60Hz
- Length 210mm (8.2”)
- Width 118mm (4.6”)
- Height 100mm (3.9”)
- Weight: 1.8 kg (3.9 lbs)
Interested in MAXX-606 or MAXX-607 Manual Patient Positioning System?